Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I love it

Today was snowy wet cold and icy and it was a awesome run.I cant believe how much enjoyment I get out of running I would of never thought  I would enjoy it so much.When I started cycling I would look at people running and feel sorry for them that if they got on a bike they would never run again.That went for cycling to before I started riding.Life is wierd.Maybe its the runners high I like so much.Really strange how things evolve I went from trying to prove to my kids that anything is possible by riding up MT.WASHINGTON on a bike then almost getting crunched by a car on my bike to mt biking to walking trails and now thinking about trying to run a ultramarathon.............WHO KNOWS..................THE JOURNEY CONTINUES.............................




Im guessing today was around 6-7 miles but whos counting till I find me a good gps watch

No comments:

Post a Comment